30 March, 2010

what if...




Got mum phone call last night
she is tracking me on facebook since last week
it's good that she know how to play with facebook
we can share more on it
at least she is not so boring at home
she always proud of what I wore
as those clothes, bags and shoes were chosen by her
 and jealous of my happening days here
yet I know she feel happy to see those photos


Obviously, I can smell the loneliness of them
more and more
it smells stronger and stronger
sometimes
I am not really want to think of my granpa in the rest home
granma staying alone in the house where previously full with people
and my big house that planned to for 7 people long time ago
what if I am the one in rest home?
in the lonely smells house?
or my big house?

I will sick of it, for sure.


L.I.F.E
is just something for ONE
and that person will share his/her life with others
that's become S.t.o.r.y
be positive, optimistic and grateful
are the only way to make the life better?
I think so...


I hope my power and force can be passed to you 
with a peaceful heart will lead you to the brighter side
miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment