23 March, 2010

Hαiιsτorm 220310




I would say 
it was definitely a BLACK MONDAY to Perth

■     ■     ■     ■     ■

From 4pm on yesterday
I could only feel the darkness and fear around me
even staying at home 
still feel myself is threatened by this unknown temper of our planet
"what's going on to you?"
was the only thing flashed through my mind 
sitting on the floor and staring at the sky


The bad condition out there took away the power supply and caused network failure
and I didn't have my phone and car with me
just like playing the fortune cards game
I could only stayed in the house with a little candle
calming down my myself and waiting my boy comes back
It was just like end of the world to me
heavy rain, lightening and blowing crazily out there
cars horned and noise of police cars or ambulance here and there
I was just worried about my bibo and hope I am actually with my family at that time


Thanks God our car didn't smash and able to bring you back home
It is a precious experience to me
nothing is more important than family in our life
and now I realise
human actually not that powerful as we think we are
we are just USELESS when you don't have all the electrical stuff around you
so treasure what we got today
and start do something for the planet


We all knew it is sick
BADLY
we really can do something to cheer it up a bit



Lets be GREEN my fellow friends







No comments:

Post a Comment