22 March, 2010

★ Cοnνοcατiοn '10 ★


It has been some time since Bibo's convo last week...
it's definitely a warm and proud evening
walking side by side with this gowned handsome fellow
I felt proud like a mother, a girlfriend and friend
can't give any word other than PROUD, but proud! XD


Drove around the city to collect the gown
pick up my pre-order sunflowers and balloons
ironed shirts and pant
polished the shoes
all these filled my day up
busy for my boy's big day was thing I enjoyed the most =)



your favourites - Winthrop Hall and Roses 


Also, a big big thanks to all the sisters and brothers of PerthGang
Good of you, people! ^^


It is a milestone in your life for sure
it is a end point but also a starting point of your wisdom-seeking-journey
wherever your next destination is
I'll be your all-time-follower =)
I'm looking forward for your next convo
together with your family
it will be more blissful with your next brilliant achievement! 



❤ A very special day with precious feeling ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment