13 February, 2014

Start the preps



It is so exciting just to google those beautiful wedding ideas.
That's something I have dreamed long enough and finally I'm engaged and can dip myself all into this excitement/romance/nervous/happiness.
And I just realized YES, its not easy to plan for own wedding.
So much expectations and so much desire towards that.
I think its just because, like other girls, I have a big dream on my wedding and I treasure the once in life time experience.
Wish the best for it and hope to have no regrets even its not perfect...
And I know I know... no prefect wedding and cant have all I want on that day...
So I hope for some supports from you guys, 
help me and lead me to the right direction... 
and maybe try the best with me to make them come true?

This year I said to myself to start fight for my dreams.
I want myself to have more love and care to my own dreams.
Now I'm standing on one of my big dream and I feel the pressure to step out again.
I still scare to get the judgement look from others...
I still care how people judge me...
Can I really make mine a bit different to others?
Is this really risky to try something that haven't done by others before?
Will it be a disaster on that day?
Are you really happy with my idea after all...?


And...
Is my dream too big to fit into the reality? 


Well, keep moving and give myself no regrets I guess?
It's probably right to enjoy the engaged status rather than rushing towards the wedding.
but still... cant wait for every single plan to come to real :)




I bet it's better to hear "can't do" after working hard tgh than a big BUT just after the idea is brought up.

If only i can have my "mate of honor" close to me and a bunch of bridesmaids...

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your wedding plans and preparations! I imagine it will feel very stressful and overwhelming at times, but just remember this is your big day. Don't put too much thought into what other people may think or how they judge you (they shouldn't be anyway if they are your friends/loved ones!)... in the end it is what and how you want to remember your special day! <3 Very happy and excited for the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! It's totally a mix feeling towards the wedding... Will we have you to join us on that day in Malaysia? Teehee =D

      Delete
    2. Haha, can't say anything for now but it would be such an honour to be present at your wedding! :)

      Delete