15 March, 2010

Smτ βriϑhτS my Dαϒs υρ

Bored will be shimming everywhere 
when your days are passing without goals
motiveless and slacking all the time
ohhh dear god....
wat's going wrong in my lil clumsy mind huh... =(


Well the last uni semester has been officially started for 2 weeks
yet I'm stepping into 3rd week with firmly-SEAL-study-mood
oh goshhhhhhhhhh
please unseal my study mood~~
well well well
miss fool
oppsss... I am Foo @.@
dun waste papa brand new coat k?


However, I've done my CV and attended Careers Fair
also, had the first group meeting
more clear with destinations of my resumessssssss
I know it will be lots and LotS and lOtS and LOTS
and dun LOST... hopefully....


Hmmm, lets have some sounds of happiness~
here we are, Bibo™ 2010






Of course we won't miss out every wonderful weekend with 
✪ Perth Gang ✪
and last week was the first clubbing night for us!


Now, we need more and more seats when we hang out
laughter is getting louder and louder
we are welcoming all the new members in 
yet some time in the future will be a farewell

 

We hopped on this train at different time in past
but holding the same expire tickets
there is one day we have to get off
but there are a lot of things it couldn't be changed
it's same in our life
people come and off anytime but some people will just stay forever
in the place called 'HEART' 

 



■     ■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I start to work on our collections album~~~
but then... not that good as what I imagine
I'm really not a artistic person indeed =S
it makes me feel like playing with stickers book
pasting everything on in nia...........
zzZzzzzZzZzzZZZzzzzz

o.O''

No comments:

Post a Comment