09 March, 2010

● ΑραRτ ●

Said goodbye one week ago.
it's always a tough time for me
there is nothing let me worry about
but just all the old ones

Time pass day by day
here I realise that they actually need the companionship more than I think
with children, friends...
or I could say, whoever else that can accompanies them.
we are getting bigger and bigger,
the house is getting more quiet in stead.
always hope I could do something to make it better 
even though I am clear that they are out of my way

Well, this year on will be different.
so lets plan something different then.








■     ■     ■     ■     ■     ■


Perth is still the same
while I am so anxious about all the things in 'my future'
yet, you couldn't find out any changes of one thing
when you're just standing off-center
Changes happen every day.
Indeed.


  

1 comment:

  1. The feeling that need to do sth for family..
    but 无奈 。。nth much we can do...
    it's ok...we will be able....let's fight..

    changes...this is so call life..
    because of change, we know how to appreaciate~~
    -_<

    ReplyDelete