01 April, 2010

❖ The 22 ❖


Hey world~
I have officially stepped into 22 ~
goshh... I can only feel the "old" on it but nth else
>.<'''
should be happy with this happening 20s? 
yea.. should be..
I really enjoy it
but... only girls can catch the not-so-willing birthday mood
lolx~ XD
anyway, I big day was awesome with my girls and Bibo
also all the surprise and touching cards from..
somewhere far away =p


It is just true and I'm totally agree with HL
we are not longer looking forward to birthday anymore
that feeling is kinda weird and unexplainable
but I'm still enjoy all the special moment 
  it is a day we will have a nice dinner and birthday song to each other
and this year birthday
I got a random outing with my sweet girls
I was really enjoy and have lots of fun with you all


It has been such a long time since the last girls talk
with a cup of coffee and some sweet stuff
give me a 100% satisfactory
I know we are not longer the little shy mummy-girl anymore
everyone is getting stronger and stronger
and we actually leads by each other to the big world
and I'm very willing to share here
topics for the evening are just marriage, childbirth, patto, and future
It might be a bit "still young" for us
but they are just perfect story sharing
and perfect girls talk~ =)'


It's the 3rd birthday without my zl family
miss it sometimes
  but yea, I miss on their birthday as well
I believe there is a birthday with my family again!!




Thanks my sweetheart give me such a colorful, juicy and just-nice-sweetness birthday
just like this fruits tart!
it's the 4th birthday we have together
they are always simple and nice
Thanks to you for everything
for all the love and care to me
I love every single not-so-happening day with you
it is something I love to share and be proud of
I love this cake, the dinner and lil birthday song from you
but I love you the most~



No comments:

Post a Comment