23 April, 2010

✧ κaċha ķacħa ✧


I love photography
it is an art to capture The Moment
moment that is precious to someone,
moment that is memorable,
moment that is the only one.

It can make one thing become attractive, sexy...
even being drooled over by others
everything could be well-marketing in photos
no matter how is the origin

you can take it as a lier 
yet a well performed memories manager
you can keep all the beautiful one 
and that will be your life-time external memory storage


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I start shoot since I can hold the bulky big black filmed camera
long long long time ago
when I was 10??
they are not good shoots at all
yea... quite 'horrible' for some of them =p
but was my very young stage in photograph
   =)


I always dream to have my own 'Pro Camera'
but... it is too costly playing with it
not only budget problem but skill required
haha~
however, still doesn't change my demand on it
I promise myself will definitely get one when I entitle to one
just....
still need some time =p


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


Honestly, thanks Faceb provide the massive photos sharing
it has became my favourite part to 'click though' others pics
especially pro-shoots
and there are sooo many lovely cameras out there~~~
they are just cool!
when is my turn to get my micro four thirds cam???
=(
probably I could get sixth forth after years
lolx


google on these cameras during my 2 hours break now
love them love them
even though I hv no idea on their features XD


I have fallen in love with Panasonic Lumix since playing with Bibo's Lumix Camera
even it's a normal digital camera that he got
but the photos from it are really impressive
so... 
Panasonic Lumix LX3
cool in black and sweet in white~




Another Lumix baby - GF 1
I knew it has came out for some time
but still love its outfit





Well... Olympus also brought out this cool camera
EP1 and other PEN Cam


 


And look at this~~~ dang dang*~~
Leica ❤
I LOVE IT sooooo much!!!
just sweet and lovely
awwww~~ ❤






Will Santa put in my big sock one night??
haha~ =p









No comments:

Post a Comment