06 April, 2010

The trip



My April starts with the brilliant Lady Gaga concert 
and awesome Easter trip
staying with all these 'hot stuff ' just made my days cool and young
the first concert ever in life was pretty impressive
Lady Gaga is really HOT and SEXY
love her sooo much
especially her hot butt~ 
LOL


Experience another road trip up to North
even though we didn't go that far from Perth 
but it's a simple 'n nice trip
love the cloudy sunny sky
and the kampung style stays in Mundaring
have all the cute kangaroos out there
free and cozy
thumbs up!




another foot prints on map ❣❣


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


With the cloudy weather along
I can smell the Autumn 
can't hold myself fall in love with all the red scarfs, cool topcoats on window models
and the super high heeled shoes
awww...
girls are pretty just in that way =p
always thinking about those but never put them on
b'cos I am just the LAZY GIRL on earth
lolx


Well~
it's time to push myself back to the study break mood
but I keep feeling not very well recently
hmmm.... hate it =(
I'm really not feeling well
go away pls
stupid laziness and sickly wormssss!!!






1 comment:

  1. just love the photos in this blog..
    it tells a thousand words....very good picture..
    miss you guys..how I wish that we could go for the road trip again with you guys..

    keep going on! 85 days from graduation!!
    get over this "study" period~~ with love..
    you can make it!!
    supports from here always~~~

    ReplyDelete