07 April, 2010

■ anti-facebook ■

We all can't deny that 
it is a FACEBOOK age

I am a Facebook addict too
with first click on my facebook bookmark every morning
then continuously on and off throughout the day
hmmm....
so do you?
=p

everything can just share in there with simple clicks
I claim it as a Gossip News site
people comment, talk and discuss about all the gossipy things on it
it's the life now
our life
my life
LOL
and because of this
blogging is being replaced sooner
I believe =)

Anyway~
I choose to share this in my lil blog here
to my V.I.R 
*very important reader* XD
as I din publicise my blog though

Got this from Jac FaceB sharing
feel to share it because of their wedding date =p
and wanna make my life privy with a lil space here
enjoy~





JunYang & Candyce wedding









After all
still linked back to Facebook
haha~
I don't know how to get away with it yet
XD




No comments:

Post a Comment