08 June, 2010

PR Điary™



This is a picture that represents my status now
for no doubt


running together with Time
like a police investigating all words on the screen for clues
like a PR dealing with all different govn department
like a receptionist preparing all documents and paperwork
I am the applicant, the agent, then everything

it is not easy at all
and not difficult actually
just that, it is away far from what you could imagine
you will only understand when you positioned yourself in there


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I am officially starting on this journey

4th June
 submitted my Skill Assessment application to CPA
thank god I catch the last train

spent 4 days on reading all pages on web
finally able to get a draft and continue on it
but questions and challenges never stop
had been calling Malaysian Embassy and Immigration this morning
still have lots of work to rush on
huhh... am I able to do this?
never know, but I'll do my best


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I am really late for all these
but lucky enough to have you all the time
I know no matter who dealing with this
it's a matter for both of us
I might be impatient.. tired.. fretful.. grumpy... and luosuo =p
thanks all your patient to me
hope we can get this through very soon
=)





No comments:

Post a Comment