23 June, 2010

Hurray~


Yes, 
I got an incredibly great news this morning.
Call from my previous lecturer and tutor 
he offers me a tutor position in his unit next semester!
yay~~
It's really a big big gift from god
feel extremely happy and thankful to the opportunity I've got
can you ever imagine I gonna teaching in UNI~
oh my goodness...
even myself still cant believe it yet >.<''

Hmmm...
I know I am not deserve to be there
bcos I didnt have outstanding results + so so English standard and a so so person
but I will still try my best on it since I got smt more valuable
- Kennth, the coordinator's trust and faith on me
I think he is more stressful than me =p
well...
there will be an Unit Briefing Evening Seminar on 21st July
expected to sign the contract and giving all unit materials for the semester
semester 2 gonna starts on 2nd of August
one thing I have to make sure is that my Visa is on the right track
have to lodge the application by the end of July
most probably will be lodging TR since I could never get my CPA assessment done in 2 weeks 
so... lets pray hard to get at least four 6 in my IELTS
=.=''
I'm really hope for things getting done one by one now
this is all what I wish to have

IELTS here I come~
please make it easier for me or smt I can deal with
please... 
*fingers crossed*
Omittofo


No comments:

Post a Comment