04 June, 2010

◊ τhe last ◊

phew~
just a blink
 it brings me to the last uni day for my degree
it's Friday, the end of working days
also the end of all classes

wake up early in the morning at 6:45am
warm bath and brush 
simple makeup and dress up
straight out to the 8 degree
get into car and heading to uni
uni life cant be any simple than this


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


having last lecture and tutorial
I am quite enjoy in it
you can only feel people during the first and last week
b'cos everyone just fresh in the first week and nervous in last week
I did skip some classes of course
and I think it's part of the role of uni students 
haha  XD


Have been 3 years hanging around in Curtin
I wasn't that impress by it in my first year
quite bad at the beginning actually
but moving to CBS after then
I start feel love and comfortable
it actually looks gorgeous


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


started my final revision this week
still not too bad in progression
gonna finish up Taxation today and start on Finance in weekend
hope and do well and graduate =p


hmm... from now on...
I love the number 7
if you think to buy me something or talk to me 
you are welcome to give anything in 7
I LOVE 7
hahaha~
 stress stress stress
but again, I will try my best
yea, I am not going to die if cant get four 7
so~ scare for what 
'put the horse come'
aiya...
...
awww.... but I still hope for it desperately =S




who can tell me who knows immi rules the most???
@.@



No comments:

Post a Comment