22 June, 2010

Bye exams



It's been five days after my last paper
how was the feeling free from schooling?
hmm...
it's totally different from what I expect and what I'm looking for
kinda weird but it has definitely eased my mind quite a bit
throwing away all the notes and books but I know I could never say bye and waved to Dr Cr and those taxes
well... they are the worries later

Filled the weekend with post exam celebrations
then start my IELTS preparations
yes... will have my test this week
it really freaked me out =(
aih....
can anyone 'donate' some luck and force to me??

In few months time
everything will be planned and seated in schedule properly
I hope.
at least we will know where to go, when we go and how we leave
things get settled one by one and I'm feel proud of myself

Moving house next month
I am sad.
spending 2 and half years here and build up all our memories
it's all about our life in Perth for the past 3 years
but there are more things that we need to explore and experience
looking forward to the unknown future but
South Perth is still the Love of us
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment