19 May, 2010

mųuLä mŮŁaaã


Awww
I have been neglected my lil blog for this long
not been fully packed lately but those lil thingy have slacken off all my initiative
crapped group work.. back pain.. and this freezing weather
but then, going to finish my LAST report in uni
hope I have done enough to get impressive result
and start the FINAL mood on!


hmmm...
to be honest...
days been mess up by my future worries
I couldn't be more understand myself than other people do
I used to think a lot and get worry for uncertainty
and yet, without any positive forces
simply because I don't like the feeling like floating in the sea with heavy mist
I need to have a direction
I need to be able to at least see my near future
there was many times appeared in my mind that
I might talk to mum and dad at least to get some sort of console
but I knew I am not gonna to do so
because I am the one who never show my worry and needs to other
yea.. you are hard to get to know the true me

but, I am trying to share everything with you
love and thanks for every lil night chat with me
both serious and booming nights
I am sorry always trying to get something from you besides my papa and mum 
I know you are stress and have your own worries
I believe some days in the future we are able to continue the drawing
 no matter how far between us


■     ■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I think I need some nice food that suit my appetite


No comments:

Post a Comment