03 May, 2010

May ● may I ?


Step into May in 2010
what has been done and what has not?

I knew it is a challenging year for me this year
but til now
I really feel lost and not confident at all sometimes
do I need someone who can lead me and side by side with me?
yea... I think I need one
but then, I know that person can only be MYSELF
I have gone through my 'mummy age' that I couldn't have mummy with me all the time now
I haven't been old enough to hand my life to the Mr Right yet and ask for companion
I am just right at the age of ME
I am the master still
am I right?


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


I am kind of dreaming up until last night
still dreaming in the unworried uni life
yet never realise that it's really the time to start work out the future plans and carry them out
I thought things will just go right and will not be that bad
I thought my plans will be just nice to what I wish
I thought I will never have a plan for one even we haven't promise on anything yet

hmmm... 
stop being a procrastinator and starts planning on plans
=)


■     ■     ■     ■     ■ 



Again, my favourite - shooting
I am sure it is something I'll never let go



random shoots in uni cafe




And this is my favourite photo in April
❤ Papa & I ❤



■     ■     ■     ■     ■

Officially, the last 4 mths in Perth
before I come out with other plans
or I should say before I be granted other visa
kind of weird feeling towards this though
walking on this 'uncertainty runway'
a runway that described as - 
"could be something, and couldn't be something"





1 comment:

  1. don't worry too much dear. i'm sure we can go through all these even if we are ten thousand miles apart. maybe someday sooner it will happen, but just treat it as we are on a circular track and no matter how hard and how far it is, we are heading to the same destination. have faith in yourself more, and trust me. trust US, we'll make a bright future out of it. i love you :)

    ReplyDelete