25 May, 2010

Final mode -> ON!


Yeepieee ~
I have done with my last report =)
like I always say: assignments are done only when they are printed out
so... I am done with it
yamseng~ ^^


Days are getting cold and cold in spite of the sunny sky
and June is approaching together with winter
yea, I can smell it after the short autumn
time flies indeed
because it is my third winter in Perth
it's my third year at this lovely place
start from learning, growing and experiencing every single things
then be familiar with and get used to every single steps of life
now, is like I own a lil kingdom here
all habits are become the rules and control my life like nobody business
it's cool, isn't it? =)


This time I'm gonna to say
I hope final doesn't get through so fast
just give me more time to enjoy everything 
but then...
I still ON the final mode and start fighting
cos papa keep asking me able to graduate ma and already hang his brand new coat in my wardrobe
mama also worry about whether she can come over in August or not
ohhhh... =S pray for me *fingers crossed*


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


Well... lets get rip off all the down side
and have something interesting here









They are so adorable right?!
These photos are taken by a baby shooting photographer 
the studio will playing babies' favourite music, warm air-conditioning and soft lighting
then the photographer always need parents to feed the baby before shooting
All these preparations are just for a cosy and heaven-like shooting mode
then can get all these peaceful and most natural baby look
and once the baby fall into sleep in this heaven-like studio they are hardly to wake up

This might be something called - unworried and peace


■     ■     ■     ■     ■


Our days are filled again with Master Chef
5 stars TV competition show
and it always light on all the food craving and appetite
goshhh.... >.<



I am craving for DESSERTS!!!
give me something sweet~~~
XO









No comments:

Post a Comment