08 February, 2010

Siñglë Đaýs



Lalalalala~
It's the 8th day being single in Perth
haha~ just a joke
but it seems like quite true though
since there is no BOYFRIEND with me here
but! of course I've got my beloved Bibo who far away in JB now =)

Hmm... without my Bibo here
I am truly grateful that I have friends to hang around here 
thanks for Jie jie and HL take me in 
and Jie jie's moving plan has made my days up
at least I don't feel goalless and I could take it as an exercise ^^
well, everything is done now
and it's Monday!
I really have to put myself into study week from now on
say HI to all my dear notes and tut questions
"can we be friends?"
hihi =p

aihyaya....
work hard miss fangying foo~

≡   ≡   ≡   ≡   ≡   ≡

Chinese New Year is just around the corner
which means is time to heading my sweetest home
after my paper on friday then finally is my turn to GO HOME
I want it so badly
It has been more than one year for me waiting to go back
a very short period stay back at Jb
yet, I'm sure that will be the greatest moment in the year 
and I'm gonna fully utilise every single moment v my family

Because of my late arrival
I missed to share the preparation and 大扫除
awww.... =S
however, something has warmed up my heart and make me feel extremely sweet
 I want to thank you again and again
because i feel to do it so =)
thanks for visiting foof and surprised my fat mum =p
also, help me made through the promise with Ahma
I am sure she is happier than whoever is when she saw you~ 

❤Thanks for the love you've dedicated to every VIP in my life❤

≡   ≡   ≡   ≡   ≡   ≡

Tonight, there will be a new friend coming to Perth
hmm, we knew each other since such a long time ago in that "little tiny school"
but yet, we are new friends
lolx
anyway, I always happy to help newcomer of Perth
erm... I should say Curtin =p
I got a very well tendance from others when I first come to here
I promised to give hand for anyone who are new to here
so, I actually feel great to do these =) 

well, 5 days to go
*countdown-ing*

2 comments:

  1. new blogue visited~~~
    jia you jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel so sweet and feel good to read this~~ nice song at the background and sweet words....
    wish you the best and sweet everyday...you 2 are just lovely couple..miss you guys so so much...
    supporting from sydney always...
    yeah..let's pack up and go dessert and create our own kingdom!! If we can't get PR..hehe..
    Love...

    Yun

    ReplyDelete