26 February, 2010

Ηømεtïνitϒ

It has been over a week I back to "real home"
busy for CNY celebrations
come and go hurriedly 
eat and drink non-stop
gaining weight for doubtless 
whatever it is, is all about reunion 
with my family and friends

Looking backwards
there are always changes for every trip back
people and things that waiting me here have been changed so much every time when I backed
This is why the expectations for the trip are getting simple and simple
I'm no longer expect much
just wanna try to get back the love that I missed out throughout the period


All time favourite - Ahma's 姜酒鸡





This is the way to show the love =)

■     ■     ■     ■     ■

Well, I am coming back for LOVE
but I doubt about the true meaning of love too
those stories make me think about a lot of questions
how to have a peaceful life?
how to make things easier?
how to give happiness to the person you love?
and... how to love?
do you know the way to achieve these?



"every single thing change for every ticking"
I admit that I hate this 'truth"
I am sick of losing something
and I still couldn't imagine to lose something
have you ever think that something is important to you will disappear forever?
tangible or intangible...



Here I wish...
I could have a peaceful life in future
with the one I love
sharing everything and heading the same goal
both putting each other at the first place
no need to be rich and blissful all the time
but healthy and happy
Love is a two-way motion
I hope I am on the right parade
because life couldn't be better when there is no one sharing the love with you
  


1 comment: