14 October, 2010

ωith my King η Qυeen


Every time they come with joys and excitement 
but left me double missing and empty inside 
but then... this is so-called L.I.F.E
we should be grateful for all the downsides as they truly create our life
they could even be taken as the perfect complements to life 

■     ■     ■     ■     ■

It's great to have the chance visit the two great cities again
hmm.. take the trip as my graduation vacation maybe?
I would love to =p
but in fact, I want 'em to flag themselves on other point on map
they deserve it and its time to price 'em on hardwork
I made mummy's dream come true at the Opera House
and papa's for the Penguin Parade

I'm crazily fall in love with Iphone photoapps!
Waiting the lil tiny penguins back home - Phillip Island
Freezing cold**

Maybe because this is the first travel after their honeymoon at Bangkok years ago
they dont really tahan miles of walk and rush schedule
some more had the very first 'budget accommodation' experience
so they have lots of complaints on me
haha~ but these made up our trip =) 

Sometimes I do really feel like shout out 'thankyou' to all the technologists
because everything I've got now are just awesome for me to keep moments long live
this is why I love photography 
I think it is amazing by keeping elegance in one snap
telling a statement in one piece
and make dreams become more real
  
fingers licking thai dessert!

Spring Feast, celebrating with flowers



Canola farm along Princess Freeway, Melbourne
This is the greatest flower-sea we had seen
and we are luck enough to be on the right timing for Spring =)
They are stunning, they are gorgeous, they will take away your breath
but the beauty never last long
Is this telling us everything needs a long way to reach reach the fineness?
it will blooming someday.

Jail-like room
Apa-apa inside? XD

We wish we can own a hill too XD


 For the next time, I will give a full day just for it
have a good listen to the waves dash against cliffs 
enjoy the borderless of the world maybe? 


Yummy all on mummy~ Apollo Bay, Great Ocean Road
One of my favourite snap

Back to Perth is time to fulfil papa's food cravings
we just spent most of our time to sleep and eat
is always good to stay at home =)



Shopping spree^^



See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment