07 October, 2010

τhe final, Graduation



This is it.

For the hard work for 3 years by me and by papa mama =p
is time to put on mortarboard and gown for the graduation


It was a prefect day
with my loves one sharing everything on the day
very first time for foo family on graduation and papa mama were bit nervous too I bet



Sitting in Curtin Stadium for the ceremony was fabulous
it was like 'you finally comes to me' XD
it's my big day
is the day to share my happiness with family and friends
of course a day to make my parents proud



Well, 
it seems like graduation ceremony should have this kind of formal and solemnity 
but there is no way to hide people's excitement at that evening
I wasn't that hyper as I expected
maybe bcos it took me awhile to my convo after getting the result
so, I was taking the grateful mood with me that day
as I know this should be the day credit to my parents
what they've done are definitely more than I've done
when we were asked to turn around and thank to our family
I really meant it
Thank you so much for giving me such a great life here dont even you experienced
thank you for lots of lots of love and care even we are far apart
sometimes I just dont know how to make my life easier to get everything I want
how I wish to have you to share the better life here with me
I know only if I work very hard then I can give you the better one
Just few more years I tell myself and I will need to success

■     ■     ■     ■     ■


Very first friends aka housemate in Perth
they shared all my down time and did bright my days and cheer me up 


Here the Perth Gang who create my Perthie life over time
missing wer wer in here but you're the chairlady of PG always
big big thanks to you all by giving me wonderful memories in Perth
people come and go in life
we will never hanging together as always 
but all the pics we got tell every story of us
put each other in mind and that will be the sweetest thing to know 


After all 
he is the one spend all the time, give every effort and share all the stories with me


Flashing back to when we decided to fly to Perth
graduation was like a far far away destination for us
hand in hand, we have come across our uni life 
now moving to the next stage to fight with reality
Just hope it will be a great future ahead with all our dreams

There are so much things that we share together
a lot of 'first time' marked on sheet
there are still a lot more to come and we plan
so work hard and stay hard!
thanks for being my boyfriend, family and best friend all the time
love you ❤



Even though the three lil pigs were not here for my convo
but they never fail to make themselves take part
thanks for the home-made card and bear


da-dang~
I think it should be framed and give to papa mama someday huh
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Congrats again & ever!
    It's so great to see your achivement right now:)
    Keep it up.
    Much and much words cant convey to you,
    but u know,i know.

    See you soon,I hope so ^__________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER sweet de!! u and bibo !
    and congratz !!! hheeh

    ReplyDelete