20 November, 2010


Huuuu... It was 39 degree during the afternoon today
we are about to step into summer but I just haven't enjoy enough for the spring yet tho

Hot days always kill people with Lazinesssss
so yea, I was slacking for the whole day today with the train conductor game
feel guilty and so blogging before heading bed
but then HL kinda efficient on his packing 
he is Ready to back home!

Hmmm... Nothing much to share lately
other than the addiction to Instagram I'm still staying in the normal pace
so, maybe share some un-post pics then =)

Secret Garden
  2 weeks ago we went to the Secret Garden cafe at South Perth
it's like Finally after 2 years I think! 
I was surprised by the big backyard that hide at the back of the shop
it's really a secret garden you'd never know without a try
well... we din get great seat that afternoon
but on the left hand side are the backyard seats with all the trees and flowers
chilling and first class enjoyment~

Stuffed Garden Mushroom
 Da-dang~ our order for that afternoon
I totally love their not-stingy-greens on side and one thing need to be highlighted is their Fries!
yumyum~ drooling**
that is the best fries we've ever had so far
really really really melting us

Before heading to uni for the last tut =)
Bibo's grilled chicken fillet plate

■     ■     ■     ■     ■

Earlier before we were here for dinner with HL and Siyuan
a country style pizzeria, serves great foods and I love the atmosphere there
- Allegro Pizza



The love - Smoke salmon fettucini
The other day went there with PeiHui during her lunch break
I prefer lunch serving size than dinner =p


Love no.2 - Mushroom Bolognese Fettucini




■     ■     ■     ■     ■

Summer approaching hence need to shape your body asap!
heehee~ boys are fighting with it yet having fun and ZL
XDXD


Who can lift the body???




All Passed!!! but I failed... lolx


■     ■     ■     ■     ■

After almost 2 weeks selling we decided to bring it to the last clearing
- second 摆地摊 Sunday
woke up at 4am early in the morning, reached at 5am and get a spot
at that time was bright and sunny already and people started bargains
That was really a long long day for four of us
cos not so crowded as we expected and warm up to 35 degree
Can you imagine that, we were 赤裸裸 sitting under the sun =p

It was so-called "bohcelli" day.. not much business =(  
anyway we've cleared almost everything
sold, gave away and donated
now the worry is on packing~



Lazy to serve! XD

Taken by HL~

Random Sunday (purposely took for ZLZ) XD
FaceTime fever
■     ■     ■     ■     ■

Well... the Royal house is in the How I met your mother风
heehee~ 
and I'm always easily get tempting by the food in dramas
I know it sounds stupid but thats me XD
So... after the best burger topic in HIMYM I'm crazily after burger
yes! I want burger! =p
 and he bring me to here - Grilled



4/5 I would rate them but just for the burger 
the fries lookes like the secret garden's one but it's not
quite disappointed tho =(





Hmmm.... that's basically my days ^_____^

count down-ing 1 month to leave Perth





1 comment:

  1. It's so nice that u r going back sooner.
    Unfortunately,I havent book my flight ticket.
    And most probably,I have only two weeks holidays to go back:(
    Well,I hope could see you atleast once a year,as usual.

    Miss u,muaks!

    ReplyDelete